• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

s5830i

A

Android Question

Hi all . So Im not really good in english . Hope you all can understand it ..
A week ago , My samsung galaxy ace s5830i hang and then it keep saying " force close " apps and whatever .. I only have 3-4 apps in my phone and no game at all .. So I restart it .. And then It just freeze on samsung logo and can't restart it .. I have to remove the battery for 2-3 times than its restart but that force close things still appears .. After 3 or 4 times Im restarting it , it looping the samsung logo .. So I bring that phone to nearest Samsung dealer and they said my phone is not Original phone and they can't fix it .. So I said I buy that phone in their store a year ago but they keep telling me that phone is not the original one and they can't fix it for me .. and whatever ..

So my question is , can't I fix this phone ?

If you have the answer , please email me at ***email address redactec by mod for protection of guest***

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones