1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General S6 battery problems

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by marcus the footballer, Mar 15, 2016.

1. marcus the footballer

None

Mar 15, 2016
    So basically I bought an display Galaxy s6 I really love it but after the day where I fully discharged the battery then I start recharged it until the LED light appeared green( which means fully charged) when I turn off the switch it immediately drop to 98% after that I got frustruated and I charged it again till 100% and I turned off the switch after fully charged than I do it the same thing again. It is not working so I change my s6 fast charger plug and change it to my previous Samsung Galaxy s4 plug then I also extend the charging time to about 30 minutes after that I off the switch and it started at 100% not only that my battery seems to be tanky so I wonder the next charge, should I use back my s4 charger or s6 plug pls help me whether I need to charge until 100% or leave it charge more 30 minutes even though it is already 100%

Advertisement

2. brettski31

brettski31 Lurker
    None

Mar 26, 2016
    My mrs already had one fast charger burn out the tip and cause issues with an s6 the phone was replaced under warranty and I binned the charger. She now uses the old s3 charger and no issues yet but she was constantly charging the s6 as always on games.

So sounds like the charger but also use smart manager to check your battery usage you might find something is hogging it's life

3. ABCUS1987

ABCUS1987 Newbie
    None

Jun 12, 2012
    Turn on Developer Options ; Go to Limit background processes, Change from standard to 4 at most. Should help save battery.

Samsung Galaxy S6

The Samsung Galaxy S6 launched in 2015 as the company's flagship. It features a 5.1-inch screen with 2560 x 1440 resolution, 3GB of RAM, 32GB of storage, and an impressive 16 megapixel camera.