1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General S6 Edge Phone Case Question

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Russell Cook, Apr 22, 2016.

1. Russell Cook

Russell Cook Lurker
    None

Apr 22, 2016
    Male
    Hello

I recently bought this phone case of this seller on ebay but have not put on my phone and had a few questions about it.

I have seen a lot of posts about the official Samsung clear view case for the Samsung galaxy S6 scratching the device but i have bought a 3rd party version of this of a seller on ebay. I can confirm its definitely 3rd party as the Samsung logos are not on the inside or back of the case.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/351601696979

My question is will this cover be safe for my phone and if anybody has bought this specific case has it damaged their device?

Advertisement

2. Snakeyeskm

Snakeyeskm Android Expert

Apr 8, 2014
    Male
    Investment Banking
    US
    Any stiff/hard case has the potential to scratch the back, especially if it is not a perfect fit. Several companies sell screen protectors together with clear "back" protectors. These are fairly cheap and putting one of these on the back before putting it in the case should solve your problem.

Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge

The Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge was released in 2015, and offered a curved display versus the standard flat panel found in the standard Galaxy S6. The device features a 5.1-inch display, 3GB of RAM, up to 128GB of storage, and a 16MP rear-facing camera.