1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

s6 edge+ won't stay on in download mode

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by swagless_noob, May 27, 2017.

1. swagless_noob

swagless_noob Newbie

So I have an s6 edge plus from T-Mobile and everything was working normal until I got the nougat update . after the update I noticed it got Maggy but I didn't pay it no mind since it was late at night when I updated it anyways when I woke up the phone was "off" but the notification light was on so I thought it had low battery and so I charged it . once it got to 100% I disconnected it and powered it on and once it was powered on I was only able to unlock it before it turned off this happend multiple times when I powered it on before it finally got stuck in a boot loop and wouldn't go past the s6 logo and it would just stay there and the phone would start to overheat so I changed the battery because I thought that was the problem but it wasn't. So I tried using smart switch to I guess "flash" a stock ROM however every time I try doing that the phone turns off and basically doesn't stay on long enough to "flash" the ROM . any idea on what I should do or is this the end for the s6?

Ream5 likes this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Ream5

Ream5 Lurker

Upto phone

3. swagless_noob

swagless_noob Newbie

so i guess it was the end cause now it doesnt even turn on

Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus release date was August 2015. Features and Specs include a 5.7" inch screen, 16MP camera, 4GB RAM, Exynos 7420 Octa processor, and 3000mAh battery.

August 2015
Release Date
Reviews