• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

S7 Battery/Camera

Benrx

Dec 13, 2009
A friend has had his S7 (not Edge) for 3 days now. I'm surprised people here haven't been posting about theirs. I'd be surprised if he got it earlier than anyone here. Anyway.....

He is not a gadget/phone person and could care less about 99% of the things that are discussed on this forum. So getting the normal details out of him that you guys might like would be impossible, :p but he told me the camera was amazing, and while he didn't think the battery would last for 3 days, he said probably a day in a half with moderate use.

I have been looking for someone to start a battery/camera real world threat, but no one has. So here you go. I really want this phone to have a good battery, because I need a new phone and want it to be this one.

Reactions: KOLIO

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones