1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

S7 Data Recovery Software

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by JimmyC0215, Nov 12, 2018.

1. JimmyC0215

JimmyC0215 Lurker

Does anyone know of a Recovery App for the S7 that actually works. I have a very bad situation, S7, broken display ( no input or image) in USB Charge only mode with a locked screen.

I there anything out there that can help me get my data off there? I have downloaded several that say they are S7 compatible but when I try and run them, S7 is not a choice for device, they only go up through S6.

Thanks.
    JIm

2. Cora331

Cora331 Lurker

Hi Jim,
    It would be troublesome about recoverring data on a Samsung S7 with broken screen.
    You may need professional data recover program for Samsung.
    It can help you recover files, such as photos, videos, conotacts, SMS, music, apps, call logs and more from Samsung devices, even they are broken.
    The following thread may help you: Data Recovery on Samsung Galaxy with Broken Screen

3. baizhou

baizhou Member

My suggestion is that you can try Broken Samsung Data Recovery tool. Usually, data can be accessed and extracted from your Samsung S7 with broken screen, if they are not deleted or lost. Good luck to you.

ctk beck likes this.

Samsung Galaxy S7 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S7 release date was March 2016. Features and Specs include a 5.1" inch screen, 12MP camera, 4GB RAM, Exynos 8890 Octa processor, and 3000mAh battery.

March 2016
Release Date
Reviews