• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

kylecummins

Android Expert
Dec 11, 2011
Canada
So I am not a Samsung fan, I have never owned an s series or a note. My only Samsung I've ever owned was a galaxy nexus.

But this phone is amazing, an absolute beast. The screen, the battery life, the speed.. everything is A+.

I am struggling to find things that are bad and for me I can only find 2.

1.) The back / recent apps buttons being flipped ... WHY SAMSUNG WHY?!?

2.) TouchWiz - Its better than what I've seen previously, but still not the best UI around (stock, Sony, LG all have better imo). But it's nothing that nova or apex can't fix (I've already installed nova).

Like I said this phone is amazing, the nicest most premium feeling phone I've ever held.

I'll update this in a few weeks and see if the love affair is still on.

....................... TouchWiz - Its better than what I've seen previously, but still not the best UI around (stock, Sony, LG all have better imo). But it's nothing that nova or apex can't fix (I've already installed nova).......................

+1 for LG's UI/UX:
Customizeable navigation buttons & Double-Tap-To-Wake/Sleep are nice.
I find myself feeling for the power button on the back of the S7 Edge............... ;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones