1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support S7 Edge Recent Apps (change order?)

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by BP78, Apr 13, 2016.

1. BP78

BP78 Guest

I have a bit of a strange question. Is there a way to change the order of the recent apps? I always thought that it just kept them in the order in which they were used, however-there have been two times now that I have left my phone sitting around while I was showering, and when I went back to it, the texting app shows up at the very end (LEAST recently used) of my list of recent apps, even though I used that app fairly recently. I suspect that my husband went through my texts then somehow changed the order of the recent apps to cover that he was snooping. I could care less if he was snooping or if he changed the order (I have nothing to hide), but I am just so curious because I didn't think it was possible to do that. Anybody have any info on this? And before you say it, w/ the s7 edge, so many recent apps show up and everything else was in the right order (& he didn't have that much time to mess w/ the phone) so I know that he didn't note the original order, then snoop, then go through and re-open everything in the order in which they were originally-he had to have done SOMETHING to kick my text to the back of the stack of recent apps.