1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support S7 Gmail Notifications Not Working?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by imsimplyellie, Apr 5, 2016.

1. imsimplyellie

imsimplyellie Lurker
    None

Apr 5, 2016
    Female
    Hey guys!

So I have the S7 and the first few days everything was great. I changed the notification sounds for all 3 of my email accounts and for the first few days they were working perfectly.

Now, I don't get any notifications when I have a new email from any of the three accounts.

I've gone into Gmail Settings -> Inbox Sound & Vibrate -> 'Label Notifications' is checked and so is 'Notify for every message'. The phone still doesn't ring when I get an email or even tell me I've gotten one.

I know it's syncing because when I go into Gmail all my emails are there and up to date.

Help!

Advertisement

2. Jonikickaholeinthesky

None

Jan 3, 2017
    Male
    Did you find the issue?

The last couple months my apps are also have the same issue. Hangouts, Gmail and outlook. Each get a buzz that I have received something, yet no notification in the top bar, pull down, or lock screen. I need to look into each app to see which could have just gotten something.

Samsung Galaxy S7

The Samsung Galaxy S7 was launched in 2016 and was one of two devices in the lineup. The device features a 5.1-inch display with a resolution of 2560 x 1440, 4GB of RAM, 32GB of storage, and a 12MP rear camera.