1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General S7 Headphone Issue? Only Sound In One Ear.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by kghector, Mar 10, 2016.

1. Busra

Busra Lurker
    None

Jun 10, 2018
    Thank you thank you thank you !! My headphone wasn't working for at least 4 months (only left side was working) when I looked inside the jack the clip was turned inside the jack, it was bent very badly.. I tried with a crochet needle (I know it is dangerous but I was out of options) to turn it straight and it worked !!!

Ps: sorry for my English it is not my native language

Advertisement

2. Josh Carpenter

None

Jul 2, 2018
    I have Samsung S7 Edge. Had same issue. Left ear very little to no sound. I tried 3 different headphones, and all had same issue.
    I took plastic safe contact cleaner, and sprayed a little in headphone jack. Then took a cotton swap q-tip, and pulled most of the cotton off. Lastly I stuck it in the jack twisting it as I went. The cotton swab came out sort of filthy. I repeated procedure. Looked inside jack to make sure no cotton stuck inside. It didn't. Lastly, I tried my headphones again. IT WORKED!!!. The sound returned to normal. You can get contact cleaner at most hardware stores. I hope this works for you.

Samsung Galaxy S7

The Samsung Galaxy S7 was launched in 2016 and was one of two devices in the lineup. The device features a 5.1-inch display with a resolution of 2560 x 1440, 4GB of RAM, 32GB of storage, and a 12MP rear camera.