1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support S7 or wait for a future Nexus?

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by Wupaz, Jun 4, 2016.

1. Wupaz

Wupaz Lurker
    None

Jun 4, 2016
    Male
    Hi,

I have a moto x play and I like it but I search a really better camera.

I look for Samsung Galaxy s7 edge it seem best match for what I search great camera (main feature), big battery, 5.5 " is a great size amoled is a must, always on seem like "glance" feature on Windows phone (I love it) but I'm not sure about touchwiz, I look or stock Android (like moto). And Google seem do better with future Nexus device.

My question is I wait for a possible coming Nexus with same S7 feature with stock/Nexus feature or go with S7?

PS don't suggest Nexus 6p I didn't like phone look. :)

Advertisement

2. chanchan05

chanchan05 The Doctor

Jun 30, 2011
    Male
    We won't know what the next Nexus will look like. Or how big it will be. The question is do you need a phone now? If not, then wait.

Hadron likes this.
  3. Hadron

Hadron  
    VIP Member

Aug 9, 2010
    Spacecorp Test Pilot
    Dimension Jumping
    There's no indication that Samsung might build another Nexus in the near future, so if the curved display matters to you then it's unlikely you'll get that in a Nexus. There are rumours that there will be 2 Nexii this year, one bigger and one smaller, as there were last year, but it's not clear how well-founded they are. "Always on" will only happen with a Nexus if Google make it part of the stock Android. On the other hand, you will almost certainly get software updates for a Nexus both faster and for longer than for an S7E.

Long story short: we don't yet know what you will get in a Nexus, but most likely there will be pros and cons either way, so it depends on how much you value what features.