1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General S7 Vibrating during Do Not Disturb

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Padoh, Apr 4, 2016.

1. Padoh

Padoh Lurker
    None

Apr 14, 2010
    Has anyone else had this or know of anything to fix it or that I may be missing. My s7 edge is still vibrating when I get emails even when it is in do not disturb mode and waking me up! I have even tried turning of vibration notifications in gmail settings etc but it still vibrates even in Do Not Disturb. I don't want it to vibrate when I get emails , I just want the notification I have email. I will resort to air plane mode if I have to but surely there's a way to stop vibrations??? please help before I launch it one night when I am half asleep! :)

Advertisement

2. peter7769

peter7769 Android Enthusiast
    None

Jul 15, 2010
    Male
    Oxford / Great Britain
    Get rid of the gmail App, turn off the notifications completely for gmail, then get bluemail, you can set the do not disturb for each separate account that you use, if you have more than one that is. It's a great email App and it's free. Very customiseable too. Worth a look.

3. Padoh

Padoh Lurker
    None

Apr 14, 2010
    It's not just Gmail though it is also another email app I use. I am sure it's me but don't know why it's still doing it even in dnd mode

Samsung Galaxy S7

The Samsung Galaxy S7 was launched in 2016 and was one of two devices in the lineup. The device features a 5.1-inch display with a resolution of 2560 x 1440, 4GB of RAM, 32GB of storage, and a 12MP rear camera.