• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

S9 an printer

Yes, you will need to connect to a printer. I expect that wireless printing will be easiest.

If you have a wireless printer, or one on your home WiFi, try selecting print from a document viewer and see what options it gives you (I just tried from the Adobe PDF viewer and there was an option to add a printer, albeit hidden behind a default option of saving to Google Drive).

Upvote 0
This is a screenshot from the Adobe Acrobat viewer after pressing the 3 dot menu button.
Screenshot_20181127-080332.png

And another from this browser (Firefox):3 dot button, then selected "page" and there was a print option there.
Screenshot_20181127-080601.png

I've never set up any printing on this phone, so this is definitely an option of the apps rather than something I've done on the phone. Of course if the phone has no printing support at all (even Google Cloud printing) then it might not show, but I'd be surprised if an S9 has nothing (even if only some Samsung service).

I don't guarantee that the apps you want to print from have it, but these were the first two I tried so it's unlikely to be a rare feature.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones