1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Support Safe Mode??? Help

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by BetterMost, Jul 31, 2010.

1. BetterMost

Apr 25, 2010
    Paramedic
    Northern Illinois
    This is the first time I have ever seen this come up on the screen of any of my 4 Evos. This came on in the lower right hand corner while booting up. Did I hit a key to put it into safe mode or did the phone do this by itself due to a malfunction of some kind?

Advertisement

2. pwnst*r

pwnst*r Well-Known Member

Jun 4, 2010
    Lol, how did you do THAT on accident?

3. BetterMost

Apr 25, 2010
    Paramedic
    Northern Illinois

I have no idea I think when I re started the phone it did it by itself. Thats why I thought It might have some sort of problem.

4. floridaboy00

floridaboy00 New Member

Jun 29, 2010
    yeah, im curious about this as well, same thing happened on my htc hero . its the first ive ever seen it. to take it off i just held down the menu button when i restarted it, just something i had read online elsewhere

5. crdfly

crdfly New Member

Aug 15, 2010
    I spent two days trying to get "Safe Mode" off my Hero HTC after upgrading the ROM to version 2.1. I called my provider and even HTC but no help from either. I found an obscure posting that said to power on the phone while holding down the track ball and that did it. There are also other power on options: hold volume button up or down, hold menu down, hold menu + back...but for me, none of these helped...only the track ball.

Tags: