1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Safe NeighborHood App

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Its my job to know, Mar 27, 2010.

1. Its my job to know

Mar 19, 2010
    Has anyone else used the Safe NeighborHood App? It lets you do a sexual predator search based on current location or you can search an address. I use it randomly while I travel, sometimes it's downright scary.

Advertisement

2. gritz

gritz Active Member

Jul 22, 2010
    It has worked 2 times since I installed it on my Droid X. Locks up, won't save, won't search, and gets hung on 1 location. The only way to reset it is to pull the battery. Not enough instructions to guide you .... and description for offenders listed in yellow is "default" ... now what the hell does that mean? And I actually paid for this one. I un-installed the free version and then paid for the full version hoping it would actually work. Both fail to function properly. Bummer ... good idea but poor programming skills.

3. Holydoc

Holydoc Well-Known Member

Jun 14, 2010
    Male
    Panhandle, Florida
    Program seems to be working for me. Problems I do have with it is that it never uses my current location address. This causes problems since I must scroll few of the offenders to find those closest to me.