• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

SafeFind - Social Location Sharing [Location Sharing App]

Hey guys,

We just updated our app, SafeFind, so I was hoping I could stop by and get some feedback. It's 100% FREE so it can't hurt to check out!

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.MykichMedia.SafeFindFree

SafeFind is a location sharing app that integrates with text messaging, a service you already use!

To do this it includes a feature called SmartFind. SmartFind intelligently identifies when you receive a text message requesting your location. For example, if you received a message asking "where are you?", "What apartment are you in?", "Where's the party at?", etc. SmartFind would identify it as a request for your location and notify you. Now with just one click you can tell your friend your exact address/SafeFind location even if they themselves don't have SafeFind!

However, if your friends do have SafeFind you can find all of them on one interactive map. From here you can determine each of their current street addresses, navigate direction to any of them, send them your SafeFind location, and even quickly chat with them.

This is an app we plan to continue to improve up with the help of feedback from users like you!

(I apologize for double-posting this. I posted before I saw there was an announcement area for this.)

SeJN-2_-LIcwl9fpJtVwUZzIN7frEOfzUjXq84StomxGpOZ016QYkwgefaK85a_NrN9i
wo7MLki-ceUEBLLITrrD5ghLXoFyBSrVHuFgfSYR1dtBabC66xjQuTbNf35mXWnj5A

img.php
SafeFind FREE

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones