1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Safelite Auto Glass & Note 3

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Omicron Note 3, Jun 4, 2014.

1. Omicron Note 3

Had my windshield replaced using the mobile services of Safelite Auto Glass who is the glass claims administrator/provider for AAA. I was surprised when the job was finished and the tech handed me a stylus to sign the work order. It was a S-Pen and the device was a Note 3.

I was expecting some Palm Pilot clunker with a roll of thermal paper (Sears).

It was a Note 3, I whipped out mine and showed it to the tech, same device. He said all the techs have them and its the best phone and mobile device the company has ever had.

Now, think of all those refurbished Note 3 that's going to be available. :afraid:

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. dontpanicbobby

dontpanicbobby 100% That Guy
    VIP Member

That's a very cool story. Thanks for sharing.

3. Redhaired1

Redhaired1 Lurker

That is neat. I have a buddy that works with them and he had to show the other techs, as he is already an Android user. Easy to use and best performance! Thanks for sharing with us. :)

4. joebongo

joebongo Lurker

I'm amazed my place went with iPhone 4S last year. They must have got a thousand of them.

Tiny screen and crap at actually being a phone to boot.

I think it was the ease of total lockdown.

Muppets.

5. agentc13

agentc13 Daleks Über Alles

I work for a nationwide satellite TV company, they have us use the original Note. Have been for about 2 years. I think they are planning on going to Note 3 (or 4 if it's out) before too long.

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 release date was September 2013. Features and Specs include a 5.7" inch screen, 13MP camera, 3GB RAM, Snapdragon 800 processor, and 3200mAh battery.

September 2013
Release Date
Reviews