• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Salary calculator

Y

YTakla

hi there,

am looking for a very simple salary calculator app.
I work in a corporate where the hourly rate changes throughout the day; for example, when i work early from 7-8am that is one rate, then normal hours from 8am-7pm thats another rate
7-9pm another rate, etc etc also these rates are different to working on the weekends !! its very difficult for me to keep track of my pay this way, so what i was hoping of is an app where i can key in all the hourly rates and then put my shifts in 7am-5pm for example, and the app will calculate my pay as 1 hour from 7-8 is worth $$ then from 9-5pm is worth $$ and calculate how much i should be paid for the day !!
also i was thinking if by any means this app could import from my samsung calender, or gmail calender !!! imagine just importing my work rooster into it without putting in all my shifts again.
If any one can develop this app, i'd be thankful, also u can use the idea as yours as long as i'll get it installed on my phone ;)

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones