1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Salutations AF!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by unwiredmedic, Sep 28, 2011.

1. unwiredmedic

unwiredmedic Lurker
    None

Sep 28, 2011
    Paramedic, Educator, Computer Geek
    Northern Nevada
    My name is Chris Matthews, and I am The Unwired Medic! I have now replaced my Samsung Intercept with the Motorola Triumph and found many great resources on AF that I wanted to join, participate, and track all the deserty goodness. Thanks to your site's help , I have CWM 4.0.1.4 running and I'm learning more all the time.

Previous experiences with Android are with the Intercept (a bugger of a phone to root) and the B&N Nook Color, plus an old v1.6 virtual machine on my tablet PC. I enjoy learning about apps and hardware (on any platform but mostly Android) that would be useful in public safety, which I share on my website, blog, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and LinkedIn. I'm sure you can find my profiles and sites (since I'm a newbie here and cannot post direct links) if you search for "The Unwired Medic" or "unwiredmedic". Find me on Twitter and drop me a message and I'll follow you in return.

Advertisement

2. olbriar

olbriar  

Jun 19, 2010
    Male
    Land of Oz
    Welcome to Android Forums. I'm glad you have found these forums useful. I hope you continue to use AF for all your Android needs.