• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

salutations

im new to the android scene. last phone was a berry, moving on to something a lil more fun. im starting with a Optimus V, then will move on to better phones when i get comfortable using the holy (ha ha i made a funny) droid. i look forward to the new experience and cant wait till im the one answering the questions and not just asking them. im currently running lates Bumblebee rom and thunder c reovery

Welcome to Android Forums. It won't take you long to get up to speed with the android os. I too came from a BB a year ago. I've never looked back. We have a sub forum here just for your Optimus V.. here is a link: LG Optimus V - Android Forums You will find the good Optimus users with all their information in there.
Have fun and thanks for joining our ranks.

Reactions: leetspeak
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones