• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Same google account on multiple devices

gopi1410

Lurker
May 27, 2018
I am owning multiple devices which I setup in various offline stores, for digital signage. I give the store owners my configured devices to show ads at their stores, with my apk (preinstalled from play store). Now this will be accross all stores, and I would be using the same gmail account to sign in to play store on those devices. This causes a popup on other devices showing did you login on another device? How to prevent this and solve this problem which I am facing

Sounds like G-Suite would be a better fit for you... rather than using the same account on each device, use individual ones that are tied to your g-suite account.

This you have the benefit of control across your fleet.. without messages and other alerts being accidently shown on the wrong device

https://support.google.com/a/answer/182426?hl=en

Upvote 0
I am owning multiple devices which I setup in various offline stores, for digital signage. I give the store owners my configured devices to show ads at their stores, with my apk (preinstalled from play store). Now this will be accross all stores, and I would be using the same gmail account to sign in to play store on those devices. This causes a popup on other devices showing did you login on another device? How to prevent this and solve this problem which I am facing

Correct me if I'm getting this wrong but you can go into Google security check-up and look for those devices that you want to log off on if that's what you're talking about because Google Security will let you do that from that sector of its security measure per device.

Upvote 0
Correct me if I'm getting this wrong but you can go into Google security check-up and look for those devices that you want to log off on if that's what you're talking about because Google Security will let you do that from that sector of its security measure per device.
Yeah, thats an option. But I don't need to log off devices. I need multiple devices logged in with the same google account

Upvote 0
Yeah, thats an option. But I don't need to log off devices. I need multiple devices logged in with the same google account

Ok I now understand, so you need access to each one of those devices so you can log in on them. Wow I never faced this issue before but that seems a bit complicated without having access to each one of those devices.

Upvote 0
I get quite a few of those notices. I will NOT buy anything from the phone. If I want an app, I use the computer either in Linux or Windows Mode in full private browsing mode.

I also will not use Google's browser and almost every Google service is disabled on the phone.. I usually ignore them. I'm not changing for Google. If I have to, I'll buy a stupid chromebook and only use it for Play Store. Go ahead and track. Gmail on the phone is disabled.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones