1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

samsung 10.1 tablet printer app

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by xna4life, Jun 26, 2013.

1. xna4life

xna4life Lurker

Hey Guys.

I have a samsung 10.1 tablet and I would like to print to my wireless hp deskjet 3050 printer. Can anyone please advice me how to print to my hp printer? Is it an app I need, if so which one?

Thanks for any replies

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. bhero

bhero Android Enthusiast

this will be painless.
    read this stuff Google - Cloud Print

basically you can sign in to chrome on your home pc where your printer is installed and add that printer to cloud print and you can print anywhere to that printer.

some eprint hp printers let you do it without being attached to a pc. it works great.

excerpt

1. What kind of printers can I print to using Google Cloud Print?

Google Cloud Print can print to Cloud Ready printers, which connect directly to the web and don’t require a PC to setup. Google Cloud Print can also connect to existing (classic) printers that are plugged into a Windows, Mac, or Linux computer with Internet access, using the Google Cloud Print connector in Google Chrome.

3. Jacksmyname

Jacksmyname Well-Known Member

I have an HP printer that's about 7-8 years old, USB only.
    I set everything up in Google cloud print, and use an app called "Cloud Print" from the Play Store.
    Works great. I think I paid about $1.50 for the app. Contrary to what the instructions say for the app, I don't need to have Chrome running, or keep my printer turned on. When I'm ready to print, I tap the print button in the app, and my printer turns on and works fine.

4. cdf3

cdf3 Well-Known Member

You can use PrinterShare or Google Cloud Print. Both apps work well. PrinterShare is a paid app while Google Cloud Print is free. Neither app requires your printer to be on if it has Wi-Fi capabilities.

Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews