1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Samsung A70 wifi calling

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Seamus2013, Jul 24, 2019.

1. Seamus2013

Seamus2013 Newbie

I have bought a Samsung A70 from Three Mobile on PAYG. UK

I have bought this phone from Three since that is now the only way to get wifi calling. I have had endless talks with Three about getting this feature enabled. After all the "We are here to help you" they find a reason to end the discussion.

I have gone through all the settings and everything seems correct. I have taken to the 3 shop and they checked it over and find it is correct.

As I understand it the phone only needs to be able to connect to the router for the wifi calling to work. Since I can connect the phone to the internet it should be ok.

I was wondering if I am missing some settings.

Would appreciate it someone could help please

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. mikedt

mikedt 你好

3. Seamus2013

Seamus2013 Newbie

Looks like you are right, but in all the conversations I have had with 3 say that all their phones have that feature. This phone has the option to enable it.

4. Seamus2013

Seamus2013 Newbie

Three have now resolved this matter.

Apparently the A70 software is at fault and does not support wifi calling at present. This is what I have been told and it may be different for other providers

Galaxy A70 Forum

The Galaxy A70 release date was April 2019. Features and Specs include a Snapdragon 675 processor, 4500mAh battery, 6.7" inch screen, 32MP camera, and 6/8GB RAM.

April 2019
Release Date
Reviews