1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Samsung Abandoning Behold2 Owners - Petition

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by spiz, May 26, 2010.

1. spiz

spiz Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2010
    Redmond, OR
    Hello fellow Android users, I'm posting this here to get the word out through all available outlets.

In case you aren't aware of the big issue going on, you can read about it here:
    Samsung Failing To Update Behold 2 As Promised? | TmoNews - Unofficial T-Mobile Blog - News, Videos, Articles and more

Basically, Samsung is doing what they do best, leaving their current products out to dry, along with the owners. Samsung has a history of poor support for existing phones, and the trend is continuing with this phone. Should we have learned from the Galaxy? Probably. But let this be a warning for those interested in the Galaxy S.

Anyways, there is a fairly popular petition going around in hopes to get Samsung to listen to us. So far, numerous Android news sites, along with TMonews.com, are helping to get the word out.

Please take a quick minute to sign the petition and help your fellow Android users. We will be very grateful for your help!

Samsung Needs to Stick to Their Word - Behold 2 Update

Thank you in advance!
    Spiz

Advertisement

2. tmzbeme

tmzbeme Well-Known Member

May 20, 2010
    forget it, won't happen, they just want you to buy a new phone

3. mwl1119

mwl1119 Well-Known Member

May 21, 2010
    Cincinnati, Ohio
  4. Isthmus

Isthmus Well-Known Member

Jan 6, 2010
    Also isn't samsung, despite claiming to dedicate 50% of future smartphone production to Android, all about their new proprietary OS, Bada?

5. spiz

spiz Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2010
    Redmond, OR
    Not sure about that. The issue at hand is the deception that led people to purchase the phone. Thanks to those who have signed the petition already!

6. bandityo

bandityo Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2010
    thats the reason I left my original galaxy

7. chistery

chistery Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2009
    Network Engineer
    London
    Samsung did exactly the same with the Galaxy. I don't know why people still buy Samsung phones.