1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

samsung acclaim software

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by adeangelis14, Oct 21, 2010.

1. adeangelis14

adeangelis14 Lurker

Is there any apps that can change the font, home screen and just overall software look of the samsung acclaim?

please help, i'm bored of the original samsung software! :thinking:

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. 2acclaim

2acclaim Well-Known Member

launcherpro allows some nice tweaking to the phone. Not sure about changing the font though.

3. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

No, LauncherPro does not change fonts. It offers you the most space of any home replacement with up to 7 home screens and up to 3 docks (you choose how many or few you get).

I haven't used it, but some swear by aHome. aHome has a ton of extensions for it.

For either, you will also need an app called Home Switcher.

The Acclaim doesn't have a look -- you're talking about Android. That's the OS, like Windows on a PC.

You know you can change the wallpaper... that, and adding widgets, is pretty much it as far as customization. Oh and moving icons around. In my opinion it's best to remove them all (long press, your App Drawer becomes a trashcan, drag and drop on trashcan) and then add just what you want. More of your background showing through goes a long way in making your Android phone look better.

Also, this may just be me, but I like to only have icons in what they call, I think, white space? Not specifically white, but in less important parts of my wallpaper. Every time I change my wallpaper, I move all the icons around so they "vibe"/"Zen" with the wallpaper. So it always looks slick, and intentional, it doesn't look like something just slapped together.

4. cwill0303

cwill0303 Member

Dark, do you use a launcher? If so, which one? If not, why? Thanks!

Samsung Acclaim Forum

The Samsung Acclaim release date was July 2010. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 3MP camera, GB RAM, processor, and 1500mAh battery.

July 2010
Release Date
Reviews