• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Samsung admire touchscreen not working

noob saibot

May 28, 2012
I have this samsung admire phone that I found one day outside on the ground. I took it home and charged it fully, but when I turned it on the touchscreen wouldn't respond when I tried to unlock the default screen lock. Ive hard reset the phone and it still does not work. Im thinking maybe water damage.. Is there anything I can do or should I return it to the place I found it lol

DiD that and can't move past this screen. I did put my phone in rice. If i get a new phone will I lose my voice and text messages as well as contacts?

text messages, yes, contacts, no as long as they were either backed up to your sd card or to your google account, and voice, i really dont know, i wouldnt think so as long as you keep your number??????

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones