• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Samsung Admire wifi tether?

theres a bunch of stuff in qpst to change to get it configured right.. i cant get into qpst atm myself, so i dont remember specifics, but the um/an thing i mentioned earlier, also under the 2nd r 3rd tab where you can edit the 'profile', theres something about nai_tether, remove the 'aaak' from there.. long exp short, make sure everything in qpst matches, i.e: yournumber@[B][I]mymetropcs[/I][/B].net, there should be nothing left in qpst that involves your phone number and the @aaak.mymetropcs.com.. its the metrosystem reading the #@aaak.mymetropcs that lets it know its bein tethered.. im pretty sure anyway.. once all the @aaak's were gone and everything jus said my number@mymetro i stopped gettin the tos page and started gettin tether workin..

Upvote 0
theres a bunch of stuff in qpst to change to get it configured right.. i cant get into qpst atm myself, so i dont remember specifics, but the um/an thing i mentioned earlier, also under the 2nd r 3rd tab where you can edit the 'profile', theres something about nai_tether, remove the 'aaak' from there.. long exp short, make sure everything in qpst matches, i.e: yournumber@[B][I]mymetropcs[/I][/B].net, there should be nothing left in qpst that involves your phone number and the @aaak.mymetropcs.com.. its the metrosystem reading the #@aaak.mymetropcs that lets it know its bein tethered.. im pretty sure anyway.. once all the @aaak's were gone and everything jus said my number@mymetro i stopped gettin the tos page and started gettin tether workin..

I've been looking all in service programming, I don't see what you are talking about...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones