1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

samsung bluetooth HM1300 + media from galaxy 4 phone

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by flandnc2, Jan 29, 2014.

1. flandnc2

flandnc2 Guest
    None
    I listen to audio books on both my hp laptop computer and my Galaxy 4 phone and use my headphone primarily for that purpose. The software program on which I play the books is Overdrive Media Console through my local public library. I previously used a Motorola H17 headset, which worked with both computer and phone. I just got a Samsung HM1300 Bluetooth headphone and can access audio books from computer through headset with no problem. However, I cannot access audio books from phone though headset. A rep at my carrier, which is Verizon, said that the headphone might support music but not media. When I questioned why it would work with computer but not phone, she said the phone might not support media. So...is the problem with the headset, the phone, Overdrive Media Console or something else.

Advertisement

2. Rukbat

Rukbat Android Expert
    None

Jan 16, 2012
    Male
    Being retired and writing Tasker tasks.
    Fayetteville, NC, USA
    Install BT Mono. Start the reader (with the headset paired and connected). Run BT Mono. Press On. See where you hear the reader. (It works for a few apps I have that won't play through Bluetooth.)

3. Kerine

Kerine Lurker
    None

Sep 25, 2015
    Female
    I'm using a Bluetooth hm1300 Samsung and it doesn't play media from facebook and whatsapp, can someone help me solve this problem?