1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General Samsung Browser

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Deleted User, Mar 8, 2016.

1. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest
    None
    I used to be able to delete websites I added to quick access. Since updating to marshmallow, I am no longer able to do so. Has anyone else experienced this?

*UPDATE*
    Figured it out. Had to make quick access my homepage, then was able to delete the websites.

Advertisement

#1 Deleted User, Mar 8, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2016
  2. KOLIO

KOLIO Guest
    None
    I wish I were on Marshmallow,patiently awaiting w/my T-Mobile version. :rolleyes:

Which version of Samsung Browser are you using ?
    I think once upgraded to Marshmallow,you have/will soon,be updated to Version 4.0,which also allows for Ad-Blocker add-ons (looking forward to that!).
    Perhaps there's other changes from previous versions.
    If you have this version (4.0) installed,I'd be more that willing to look into it,make comparisons with the older version that I have installed..............

3. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest
    None
    I have version 4.0, and currently using the ad block feature.

4. KOLIO

KOLIO Guest
    None
    On the older version,the quick access saves the page to "Bookmarks".
    That'd be my guess.
    Admittedly,I rarely use Samsung browser & find this a weird way to save for "Quick Access",to where you have to navigate even more to find whatever was saved for "Quick Access". :rolleyes: :paperbagdroid:

I think a better option is to use "Add Shortcut to Home Screen" & make a folder for such on your homescreen.

5. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest
    None
    Actually I would just tap addresses bar, and all my quick access sites would pop up. Use to use folders on home screen, but don't like too many things on it...

KOLIO likes this.
  6. KOLIO

KOLIO Guest
    None
    THX, that's actually a very cool shortcut, a shame it's not on the 4.0 version.... :( :maddroid:

7. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest
    None
    It's still on 4.0...

abureyyan789 likes this.

Samsung Galaxy Note 5

The Samsung Galaxy Note 5 was released in August of 2015 and was the company's flagship phablet for the year. The device features a 5.66-inch display with a resolution of 2560 x 1440, 4GB of RAM, 32GB of storage, and a 16MP main camera.