• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Samsung C5 & C7 bluetooth Damage the screen ?

yuval74

Lurker
Apr 28, 2017
I purchased two instruments in two months. The first one was C7 and the other was C5. I bought them because of the low price and because of the dual sim for work purposes. I'm also running. For the first time C7 began sound problems with connection to bluetooth and after a few runs, the screen disappeared. In the lab they accused me that the cell phone had fallen on the floor or had been hit. It did not pay to fix it because the screen is up in Israel 3/4 of the device. I bought the C5 because it was cheaper and just the same problem. First of all sound problems and after running with the cell phone on the running machine - (after an hour of hearing music) the screen disappeared. It was very strange that exactly the same thing had happened. It is important to note that there is no connection to corrosion. I wonder if it happened to others. It looks like a bug in a model.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones