• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

samsung captivate issues

dsweeden

Lurker
Mar 13, 2012
my captivate is flipping out i dont know how to fix it the phone wont let me do anything it is sitting here vibraiting every couple of seconds it is reading logs,provider(process,com.sec.andriod.provider.logsprovider has stopped. and calender storage also it keeps foreclosing but they keep popping up every second one after another i am unable to do anything no text no calls no nothing

my captivate is flipping out i dont know how to fix it the phone wont let me do anything it is sitting here vibraiting every couple of seconds it is reading logs,provider(process,com.sec.andriod.provider.logsprovider has stopped. and calender storage also it keeps foreclosing but they keep popping up every second one after another i am unable to do anything no text no calls no nothing

Stock, rooted phone, ROMed ?

A Factory Reset sounds in order.

Upvote 0

did you try taking the battery out and rebooting? Just making sure we didn't skip any steps.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones