1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support samsung captivate problems

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by streetkilln, Aug 27, 2011.

1. streetkilln

streetkilln Android Enthusiast
    None

Aug 27, 2011
    i got my phone not long ago after a couple months use my phone started acting strange it would randomly freeze up and the only way to reset it is holing volume up and lock or removing battery. another problem is when texting the left side key pad will not work some times.

my android ios is 2.2 i used Super One Click Link to update it
    i also have one click fix installed

Advertisement

2. streetkilln

None

Aug 27, 2011
    any 1 help??

3. bestcvb

bestcvb Lurker
    None

Aug 27, 2011
    I was watching tv show on GLOBAL. There was discussed endless defects and problems with Samsung Captivate S (cell phone that I received from Rogers as hardware update ).During few months that I have this cell phone Rogers replaced about 10 cell phones because of different endless defects /problems: or the phone became hot like a stove and the battery ending in one hour, or the reception was extremely poor, or the phone shuts off by himself, or the phone gets black-out and I lose all my personal data, or the last phone that I received today – is not communicating with my PC.
    On the TV show all this issues were discussed and advised to companies that are carrying this brand to recall this cell phone. I am strongly agree with this and I waiting for Rogers to address and resolve this ongoing problems with this cell phone.

4. streetkilln

None

Aug 27, 2011
    ok thank i dont got money for a new cell at the moment ill just have to wait a few months