• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Samsung Captivate with OS 2.2

Terrigno

Jul 16, 2010
North Carolina
I bought this phone brand new the day it came out. It has been taken care of carefully. It has a small nick at 2 corners and a couple of light marks on the screen but I couldnt get it with the pictures I took. Its hardly noticeable at all. This phone is a great device. I have the Leaked Froyo Android 2.2 Operating System running on it. It also has Launcher Pro installed on it. The phone is in flawless condition without any problems at all. I just got myself a Dell Streak and have no need for this phone no more.

Included with the bundle is the Phone, Charger and Box with papers, 2 extra batterys with an external wall charger I got on ebay, and the OEM Galaxy S black leather case. You can pop your AT&T Sim card in and Go with this phone. It isnt unlocked but can be done for free via certain websites. You can also head on over to XDADevelopers website if you want to flash the phone back to the Stock Android 2.1 OS.

Email me at nterrignojr@gmail.com if interested. Thanks

Looking to get $375 shipped. Paypal Only

Attachments

• DSCN4821.jpg
    DSCN4821.jpg
    185.2 KB · Views: 57
  • DSCN4825.jpg
    DSCN4825.jpg
    224.8 KB · Views: 39
  • DSCN4828.jpg
    DSCN4828.jpg
    189.4 KB · Views: 78

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones