• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Samsung Centura WIFI

A

Android Question

I have ATT UVesre WiFi at home. Connected to IPod and lap top no problems. Cannot connect to my phone. Put in password and just stays on Obtaining IP address and never connects. I know WiFi working fine. On phone for an hour with Samsung and got no where. Since I know WiFi is working there should be an easy solution. HELP!

Is there an available DHCP slot in the router? If you're using them all the phone won't get an IP address.

Are you sure you're trying to connect to YOUR UVerse signal, not a neighbor's UVerse signal?

Can the phone connect to other wifi signals, like public hotspots, or at a friend's home.

(I would ask if you called AT&T for help, but that's like asking if you cut your arm off - except that calling AT&T hurts more.)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones