1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

samsung epic 4g/galaxy s

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by lovenascar, Dec 26, 2011.

1. lovenascar

lovenascar Lurker

I am the owner of the above phone for approx 2 months. I liked the phone the minute I got it. My problems started when I traveled 2 Omaha or thanksgiving. Problem: 3g signal not always working. I called sprint beginning of this week. 2 hrs, 3 techs and 2 suprvsrs later sprint wanted 2 send me a refribished phone which I would not agree 2 since phone not that old. I called samsung tech who got phone working again (after sprint techs had phone so screwed up I could not even send a text). Now my phone still does not get 3g on a regular basis. I am pretty sure the problem is with sprint and not the phone. Has anyone else experienced this problem or have any suggestions.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. olbriar

olbriar  

Hello and welcome to Android Forums. I'm sorry you are having problems. I will give you a link to the area where the other users of your device hang out. They can tell you if they have suffered such service or if your unit has a problem. They might even have a fix for you. In any even, thanks for joining and here is that link:
    Samsung Epic 4G - Android Forums

3. D-U-R-X

D-U-R-X turbo drinker

Welcome to the forums - thanks for joining!

We are a helpful bunch of people on here... you might like to try asking in the sub-forum for your phone, as other users of the same device are the best people to offer you advice and help. I am unsure which of these is the correct one for you, but I'm sure you can pick the right one!

Samsung Epic 4G - Android Forums
    Samsung Epic 4G Touch - Android Forums

Hope you find this place useful and thanks again for joining!!