• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Samsung Epic 4G Vs. HTC Evo 4G Comparison (Youtube video)

yeah i saw this video he has good quality videos but knows nothing also he said that because the epic's hotspot app supports 5 devices and evo does 8 is because of the amount of megapixels the epic has...

this guy is a idiot.

Ok I agree he's an idiot and can't film a review to save his life. But he was clearly kidding about the 8megapixel vs 5MegaPixel thing being responsible for the number of devices it could support...

Upvote 0
i didn't hear any sarcasm either. if you didn't skip the rest after that unfunny/wrong info about tethering...during his browser compare, it did show quite apparent the screen display differences. plus he mentioned that black (text or background) required no power on the epic.

That is correct - and what I had thought I heard - is there any way to get inverse text (White, or Yellow Text on a black background) to save a ton of battery life?????

Reactions: Eazail70x7
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones