• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Samsung Epic 4G w/ accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissJennell

Android Enthusiast
Aug 14, 2010
Oregon
Item Description : Epic 4g with accessories
Price : $425
Condition : 9/10
Includes : Phone, everything that came in the box, Body Glove case, screen protectors, extra battery, extra battery charger
Item Location : Oregon
Shipping Details : Seller pays shipping
Payment Options : Paypal or money wire
Contact Info : MissJennell@gmail.com or PM
Additional Info: The phone is in perfect condition. Works great. I love it but I have to go back to a blackberry for work. :-(

DSCF4866.jpg

DSCF4865.jpg

DSCF4862.jpg

DSCF4859.jpg

HAHAHA its a trip when they tel you how much everything is going to cost, at first i asked the people at the bookstore if they were kidding... prices make me not want to go to school anymore!!!

Hope you sell your phone!

Thanks. :)

Books for school are WAY cheaper to buy online than at the bookstore. Just for future reference. ;)

Upvote 0
Yeah, for sure. Most of the times i buy online but this semester i couldnt, thats why i said this semester was harder then most. This semester i got 4 professors who are requiring books for their course that they have taken part in actually writing them... And of course all of them are not listed online by any retailer, the only place i can get them is the bookstore becuase they have to have them on hand for the class, and on top of that i need to get atleast 1 other book for each class, which i will be getting online.... life sucks right now.... how bout 250 and no accesories? (have to ask, so mods dont think we are using this thread to chit chat)

Upvote 0
Yeah, for sure. Most of the times i buy online but this semester i couldnt, thats why i said this semester was harder then most. This semester i got 4 professors who are requiring books for their course that they have taken part in actually writing them... And of course all of them are not listed online by any retailer, the only place i can get them is the bookstore becuase they have to have them on hand for the class, and on top of that i need to get atleast 1 other book for each class, which i will be getting online.... life sucks right now.... how bout 250 and no accesories? (have to ask, so mods dont think we are using this thread to chit chat)

Dang that sucks. Luckily the term is almost over!

I would do $350 no accessories. :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones