1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

samsung epic price help

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by adamsa9, Jun 17, 2011.

1. adamsa9

adamsa9 Lurker
    None

Jun 17, 2011
    i can upgrade my phone july 1st and i was wondering if the samsung epic will go down or up in price? also is this a good phone? i currently have the moment and i love it and when i first seen the epic i wanted it. thanks for any help!

Advertisement

2. glenner444

glenner444 Lurker
    None

May 25, 2011
    Its a great phone. I paid 149 and after owning it for a month i would have paid twice that. Beautiful screen, awesome keyboard, great feel. Definitely shop around, but you can't go wrong with this phone.

3. chaylz

chaylz Newbie
    None

May 22, 2011
    it is now free at bestbuy with a 2 year contract, i got it a month ago. i was a day over my 30 days and received a pamphlet from bestbuy introducing their new low price i made them give me my 150 back :)

4. Xavion2004

Xavion2004 Well-Known Member
    None

Dec 10, 2009
    Chicago / Carbondale
    Hey where do you live? It's 150 online.

5. dbpaddler

dbpaddler Android Expert
    None

If you're looking for a 4" slider with full five row keyboard you really have no other options. There is rumor of an LG G2x slider coming, but that's about it. The 4+ inch slider is a bit neglected. The Milestone 3 (or Droid 3) is the only other one coming and that's on Verizon. I'm a bit disappointed in the slider market. Possibly moving the company account to T-mobile, and the 4g Slider is the high end option. 3.7", no number row and no arrow keys. Considering there are a few Epics on our account, it's one of the things that would be a deal breaker. So with gb hitting soon on the Epic and some active development, I'd have no qualms about picking up an Epic, especially if it's on the cheap.

6. princealyy

princealyy Member
    None

Sep 4, 2010
    Also look at the Nexus 4G... if you can live without the keyboard, since it is pure google, i think you will experience better updates and better speed