• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Samsung Fascinate Camera Geo-Tagging

MyAndroid7

Lurker
Oct 20, 2010
I have looked everywhere for an answer to this question but have found nothing. I can't seem to find a way to enable geo-tagging on my new Samsung Fascinate phones default camera app. I love this phone but can't seem to find a gps option in the camera settings that I have seen in other Samsung galaxy s settings.

I did download camera 360 from the market and it is a cool app and does allow geo-tagging photos but lacks some features that I absolutely love in the default app like panoramas.

Anyone have a solution for this?

I know this is an old thread, but I didn't see any answers to this from google searches. I got the Vignette app for my fascinate and it works well for geotagging.
I was hoping for something more like footprints from HTC, since it's more focused on the location side of things then the picture taking, but after using vignette for a few days I'm more impressed with it, compared to footprints, because of the effects it offers.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones