• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Samsung Fascinate MAJOR Problem!

Niggi21

Lurker
Nov 15, 2011
So last night my phone went crazy, and the screen started flashing turning itself off & it also reset, wiping everything off my phone! (I have no apps whatsoever) I was too tired to deal with, so I figured I'd mess with it this morning.

Well, today I tried to download all the apps again & it keeps saying "There's not enough space to download this application," but I don't have anything on my phone so I should have plenty of room! I tried factory resetting it, & taking out the sd card & putting it back in. I noticed that my phone is also running like complete crap! It lags ass, and freezes up constantly.

I have no idea what happened to it, and I have no idea how to fix it but it's driving me nuts! Please someone tell me they know what I need to do?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones