• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Samsung Focus (W7) ---> LF: Nexus One

ipodlover77

Oct 14, 2010
Brothers chipped in to surprise me with a samsung focus. Didn't know i already had one. Selling the one i had before (which came today) instead of the new one. This one is only about 2 hours old. Never left the house. Hopefully i can make a killer profit to cover my next phone now that i cant use my upgrade. Phone comes with everything (btw, phone is awesome). Will ENTERTAIN trades, no iphones or bb's. High end stuff only. payment has to be with paypal gift or fees must be covered.

sale price is gonna probably be around 465-470. phone is practically brand new. retails at the store for 500+tax.

you could pm me or email me at albertkim77@gmail.com

Repost:
unfortunately the guy flaked, so back for for sale. looking to mainly sell now. one trade i might be interested in though is a Nexus One ATT Bands and a lil cash on top. probably the only trade i want. Nexus One has to be FLAWLESS. PM or email, whatever is fine. (oh yeah, phone must be unrooted)

i also did two successful transactions already on the site.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones