1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

samsung galaxy 3

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by algarve63, Jul 31, 2013.

1. algarve63

algarve63 Lurker
    None

Jul 31, 2013
    Hi all.
    I have a Samsung galaxy 3. I am led to believe that someone is listening in to my conversations on the phone. Some of what I have said with nobody about has later been repeated to me.
    My all share screen mirroring keeps updating and enabling itself after i have repeatedly disabled it. I dont want this app on my phone. Samsung say it cant be removed.
    I have reset the phone to factory settings 3 times. I have a brand new contract and a second hand s3 phone to buy outright is rather expensive for me at the moment. I am a novice at this ... real novice and have no idea about how pple do this kind of thing or why.
    Please could someone give me some advice.
    Many thanks.

Advertisement

2. funkylogik

funkylogik share the love peeps ;)
    None

Sep 15, 2011
    Male
    monkey
    Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe
    How strong is the brain evidence you have that people are listening to you via your phone?
    I think if you go into Settings, Application Manager, slide over to the ALL tab, find the app youre paranoid about, hid Disable, it wont be able to launch. Dont disable anything you arent sure of though.
    If you REALLY think someone is bugging the phone, do a factory reset on it :thumbup:

3. SiempreTuna

SiempreTuna Android Expert
    None

Jan 11, 2013
    Alternatively, you could go to the S3 part of this forum and follow the instructions for rooting the phone. This would then allow you to remove any apps you don't want.