• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

samsung galaxy 3

algarve63

Lurker
Jul 31, 2013
Hi all.
I have a Samsung galaxy 3. I am led to believe that someone is listening in to my conversations on the phone. Some of what I have said with nobody about has later been repeated to me.
My all share screen mirroring keeps updating and enabling itself after i have repeatedly disabled it. I dont want this app on my phone. Samsung say it cant be removed.
I have reset the phone to factory settings 3 times. I have a brand new contract and a second hand s3 phone to buy outright is rather expensive for me at the moment. I am a novice at this ... real novice and have no idea about how pple do this kind of thing or why.
Please could someone give me some advice.
Many thanks.

How strong is the brain evidence you have that people are listening to you via your phone?
I think if you go into Settings, Application Manager, slide over to the ALL tab, find the app youre paranoid about, hid Disable, it wont be able to launch. Dont disable anything you arent sure of though.
If you REALLY think someone is bugging the phone, do a factory reset on it :thumbup:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones