1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Samsung Galaxy A6 SM-A600FN Bootloop stuck on samsung logo

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by AlinTecsan, Dec 21, 2020.

1. AlinTecsan

AlinTecsan Newbie

Hi sorry if i post incorrect so i am newbie here to post an problem with my own phone
    I wanted to boot my phone so is spontaneous booting into twrp "Openrecoveryscript" and after i hit the reboot system it cannot boot
    I tried all methods : Wipe Data . Factory Reset and all wipe formats.I try not everything so i got the problem and trying to fix so no way it boot in recovery TWRP while plug into charger turn off and what i do to fix this?
    Thanks for reading my post i need some fixing on my samsung A6

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Hadron

Hadron Smoke me a kipper...
    VIP Member

You've not really said what you did to get it into this position. The obvious question would be "are you certain that the TWRP you used was intended for this exact model of phone?", because if you used a TWRP for any other model it would probably produce what you are seeing (or worse). On the other hand, when you say "all wipe formats" what exactly did you wipe or format, because formatting the wrong partition can also leave you unable to boot.

Anyway my best guess is that you have 2 options:

1) Find a custom ROM written for this model, copy it to the phone or its SD card (a card reader and a computer can do this), then use TWRP to install it.

2) Download the official firmware from Sammobile.com and reflash the phone with it. That will remove TWRP and undo any damage that has been done.

Either way you'll need a computer for this, but that's normal when rooting.

Dannydet and ocnbrze like this.
  3. AlinTecsan

AlinTecsan Newbie

My Phone cannot boot into system at all is stuck on Samsung logo during boot also each time i try to boot into system is rediect me to TWRP

4. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

drois2 and Dannydet like this.
  5. ocnbrze

if you have twrp did you make a nadroid backup? if so you can restore back to a previous state. if not then just flash a custom rom. https://forum.xda-developers.com/f/samsung-galaxy-a6-roms-kernels-recoveries-oth.7667/

just remember as long as you have twrp then all is good.

Dannydet likes this.
  6. AlinTecsan

AlinTecsan Newbie

Custom Rom on a phone who refuse to boot into system mode?I didn't planned to backup cause i dont know what occured while i do this,also is not system faulty it reboot without to press power button and TWRP was OpenRecoveryScript and then happened to bootloop also i dont know how to remove the open recovery script the faulty cause .

7. Dannydet

Dannydet Extreme Android User

Obviously you don't understand the answers already given

8. AlinTecsan

AlinTecsan Newbie

I have Samsung A6 2018 With 8.0.0 oreo i have to reinstall kernel and recovery but i dont have internet connection good for download stock firmware

9. ocnbrze

yes the custom rom will replace your current os and you should always backup when you alter anything. not sure on the openrecoveryscript.....where do you see this? is there a way you can post a screenshot of it?
    why do you need to re-install the kernel? is it a custom kernel? and as long as you have recovery then there is no need to re-install recovery. frija is supposed to be able to download rom pretty fast....i would check it out.

Dannydet likes this.
  10. AlinTecsan

AlinTecsan Newbie

i should install boot.img / kernel cause twrp used openrecoveryscript without to ask me to install.At lease phone can boot into download mode so i didnt know this will happen so is cause samsung stuck on logo each time i factory reset same i replaced only recovery.

11. Hadron

Hadron Smoke me a kipper...
    VIP Member

If you have erased or corrupted system software a factory reset won’t help. All that does is erase user data and apps.

As for openrecoveryscript, if you have a file of that name in the right place TWRP will run it. But you must have put it there, perhaps without knowing (maybe by following some instructions to install TWRP that were also doing something with it). Since such a script can be used to do different things just telling us it was run doesn’t tell us what it did.

I really would try to flash to stock, to be honest. Then you will know what state the phone is in. Download may be slow, but it may still be quicker than the alternative.

ocnbrze likes this.
  12. AlinTecsan

AlinTecsan Newbie

I Did not corrupted software i reinstall android and maybe auto reboot and correct of repartition / pit file my phone has been finally repaired i put on BL AP CSC CP correct files then replaced twrp with stock recovery i downloaded stock rom taked 2 hours then my system software is repaired from any damage i also use an Usb with some 300k resistors of course.

Galaxy A6 Forum

The Galaxy A6 release date was May 2018. Features and Specs include a 5.6" inch screen, 16MP camera, 3/4GB RAM, Exynos 7870 Octa processor, and 3000mAh battery.

May 2018
Release Date
Reviews