• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Samsung Galaxy A7(2018) stuck at Android Recovery after booting!!

Do you know if usb debugging has been enabled on your phone? If so, I wonder if fastboot commands will work out not. I'm on my phone so is not easy to provide links right now. But simple Google search should show you how to setup a computer and phone for fastboot commands.

However if you do not know if you do or not, then mostly likely you do not. If you do not than fastboot well not work.

I dont remember If USB debugging was enabled or not. I downloaded ADB on my computer and on cmd, if I type ADB devices, the phone does not show up.

Upvote 0
so the screen changes on your phone when you connect it to the pc? are you sure it enters recovery mode when connected?
First posting there are screen shots with one showing the Recovery Mode screen.
Fastboot is not enabled in all phones. Samsung devices usually opt for Samsung's Odin mode in place of Fastboot mode.

Upvote 0
There's only so much you can do to fix a phone that's stuck in a boot loop into its Recovery. You've successfully tried the typical solutions and the problem remains so you can continue trying to fix this yourself on the remote chance something will eventually work out, or you can accept the problem requires a trained technician. Look for a local Samsung retailer and find out if they also have a repair/servicing department.

Reactions: Devils_Advokat
Upvote 0
There's only so much you can do to fix a phone that's stuck in a boot loop into its Recovery. You've successfully tried the typical solutions and the problem remains so you can continue trying to fix this yourself on the remote chance something will eventually work out, or you can accept the problem requires a trained technician. Look for a local Samsung retailer and find out if they also have a repair/servicing department.

alrght :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones