• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Samsung Galaxy Ace 5380 Call Logs images don't show/disappear when I scroll

bobigeorge

Lurker
Sep 9, 2011
Hi All,

I've recently updated my Galaxy Ace to Gingerbread (2.3.4).

Everything was fine, till I noticed this issue with my Call Logs Contact Images.

Images of the contacts in Call Logs sometimes don't show up (the contact has an image and it is showing properly in contacts), sometimes show for some calls, but disappear when I scroll down.

Please share your thoughts on it, help me sort it out.

Thanks.

Bobby

Hi All,

I've recently updated my Galaxy Ace to Gingerbread (2.3.4).

Everything was fine, till I noticed this issue with my Call Logs Contact Images.

Images of the contacts in Call Logs sometimes don't show up (the contact has an image and it is showing properly in contacts), sometimes show for some calls, but disappear when I scroll down.

Please share your thoughts on it, help me sort it out.

Thanks.

Bobby

well our phones have minimal RAM so.. you cant expect that much of contact images to buffer.. dont make it a big deal.. this happens to me too.. especially if you have all your facebook contacts :)
im sure this wont happen in a Galaxy S or S II..

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones