• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

samsung galaxy ace emergency calls only problem

pinky123

Lurker
Aug 8, 2012
haii ..i have bought my samsung galaxy ace one week ago and i started facing problems with it.
i use idea simcard and sometimes it shows emergency calls only though i have a signal . i use only 2g (GSM only).when i find emergency calls only i found that my network changes in status (About phone) to some random network (not idea) and the network type changes to gprs . when the network was idea and network type was edge the mobile works pretty well.
i have inserted my sim in another mobile and checked it works pretty well. and other network sims work very well in samsung galaxy ace . i have tried these.

is the problem with the network signals here ?? why does my mobile randomly take some other network and shows its signal:thinking::mad:

i had a similar problem some time back, no matter what i do my sim won't work with my phone, although my phone worked with a different sim and my sim worked on any other phone, it was like they just hated each other :p
Called up my carrier, they said everything was fine at their end, i even did a factory reset, still nothing happened.
Finally it just solved itself out after 3 hours. :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones