1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

General samsung galaxy ace emergency calls only problem

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by pinky123, Aug 8, 2012.

1. pinky123

pinky123 New Member

Aug 8, 2012
    haii ..i have bought my samsung galaxy ace one week ago and i started facing problems with it.
    i use idea simcard and sometimes it shows emergency calls only though i have a signal . i use only 2g (GSM only).when i find emergency calls only i found that my network changes in status (About phone) to some random network (not idea) and the network type changes to gprs . when the network was idea and network type was edge the mobile works pretty well.
    i have inserted my sim in another mobile and checked it works pretty well. and other network sims work very well in samsung galaxy ace . i have tried these.

is the problem with the network signals here ?? why does my mobile randomly take some other network and shows its signal:thinking::mad:

Advertisement

2. zZzACEzZz

zZzACEzZz Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2012
    Finland
    I had the same problem after changing from Elisa to Saunalahti but after rebooting my phone I was able to make calls again. Make sure u havent ticked roaming data (unless if its necessary)

3. ayush29k

ayush29k Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2011
    Delhi
    i had a similar problem some time back, no matter what i do my sim won't work with my phone, although my phone worked with a different sim and my sim worked on any other phone, it was like they just hated each other :p
    Called up my carrier, they said everything was fine at their end, i even did a factory reset, still nothing happened.
    Finally it just solved itself out after 3 hours. :D