1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Samsung Galaxy Ace help.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by arty1956, Jul 15, 2013.

1. arty1956

arty1956 Lurker

Just lately my Ace has been playing up. It has dialled out to a couple of contacts in my phonebook whilst in my pocket. It has set my alarm clock 6 times today. It keeps turning on my bluetooth, it has sent a couple of texts with mixed up letters on it,it has put some texts to draft and I heard my camera or screenshot going off in my pocket today as well. Please help thanks arty

2. funkylogik

funkylogik share the love peeps ;)

Phone ghosts :)
    maybe its time to give it a good factory reset to clear out the cobwebs man :thumbup:

3. olbriar

olbriar  

Welcome to these forums arty. I moved your thread into the Ace area so you will receive the attention you deserve. Good luck and thanks for using these forums.

4. praky

praky Well-Known Member

Did you install some unreliable app. Seems the work of a virus. Although I have never encountered a virus before on android. (Never say never!)

5. jazzman

jazzman Lurker

Hi - hope ive put this in the right area. hello everyone. i'm awaiting my galaxy ace re contract upgrade with '3'. want to give this phone to my wife who is on 'o2'. does anyone know a reputable but inexpensive (ideally free lol) method to unlock from the dreaded '3' please?

Samsung Galaxy Ace Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Ace release date was February 2011. Features and Specs include a 3.5" inch screen, 5MP camera, 278GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1350mAh battery.

February 2011
Release Date
Reviews