• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help samsung galaxy ace memory problems

stattersall

Lurker
Jun 28, 2012
I have just got this phone but I am having problems with memory when I use the camera and take a picture it says there is not enough memory even though i have only take 3 photos, I can't play any music as the same message appears, got myself a 4G memory card can store pics but can't view them in full size, transferred mp3 into my card but unable to listen to music as again it says not enough memory. The reason I got the phone was because it said it had a camera and you could play loadsof music, feel a bit frustrated with it at the moment, can anybody help

I have Samsung Galaxy ace and in the last couple of days it (3-4 weeks after I bought it) just keeps on saying I have not enough memory. I did delet almost everything even messages as I know that people sent me messages but these messages never arrived. Probably the phone tryes to recive them as I have my message sound in every 5 minutes at least ones, but nothing happens and it is getting very annoying. Any good idea to solf the problem?
I swiched off and on at least 10 times as well.

Upvote 0
Rebooting won't help, you have too many apps on the internal memory, move the apps to the sd card, also note that only some apps can be moved to the sd card, the rest will stay on the internal memory.

If the free internal memory drops below 20mb you get this message, and at this time you cannot install any apps or receive any messages.

Either move the apps or uninstall them, the ACE has a very low internal memory.

Upvote 0
I have been using this phone for over a year.

It's a pretty good phone no problem.

But...

You will need to reset the phone periodically.but only if you have many apps but these apps store data
On the internal memory.
Hence we run out of internal memory.
Just check don't install stuff on your internal memory.after some days the memory is full.
I cm last the cache, Calvin cache.
No use.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones