1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Samsung galaxy ace problems

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by freakinacage, Apr 13, 2012.

1. freakinacage

freakinacage Lurker

OK guy, hope i can get someone here to help me out. i have a galaxy ace, bout 4 months old and it got a little wet. some water got on the back cover and into the back cover and when i realised i automatically switched off my phone and removed my sd card and battery.

after that i left it off for bout a week and eventually when i switched it on, it boots up, shows my first samsung logo and goes on to show my galaxy ace screen and thats about where it stops. it doesnt boot any further than that. im at a lost as to wot to do.:eek:

any advice as to what to try.

note also that when i charge my phone it displayes the battery charging and i can go into download mode with the phone still but its not booting.. have i somehow managed to lost my android system on the phone?????

i would really appreciate some help.

thank you

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. galaxyace152

galaxyace152 Well-Known Member

Use odin and try to flash your firmware back again. Take all the info you need from google!

3. freakinacage

freakinacage Lurker

ive downloaded ODin 4.38 but just one question as to what firmware i should download, ive noticed all these firmware are specified for regions and im based in namibia (right on top of south africa)

any heads up for what version of software i should be looking for. i downloaded one firmware but its a full package (dnt have the pda and phone files seperately, just one md5 file ---->

S5830XWKS3_VIRKP1_Android_2.3.5

any feedback would be appreciated

4. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

go to settings->about phone and check your baseband version and download the same

5. shukketsu

shukketsu Lurker

my galaxy ace says that cant access to '/system/csc/XSA/system' what should i do please answer :'(

6. FERIBEH

FERIBEH Lurker

hi
    my galaxy ace has application error
    anybody can help me to fix it

7. FERIBEH

FERIBEH Lurker

it show
    the application samsung home has stopped unexpectedly.
    and 3 other ones

Samsung Galaxy Ace Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Ace release date was February 2011. Features and Specs include a 3.5" inch screen, 5MP camera, 278GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1350mAh battery.

February 2011
Release Date
Reviews