1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

General samsung galaxy ace showing network problem.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by priya123456, Nov 25, 2012.

1. priya123456

priya123456 New Member

Nov 25, 2012
    i have bought it few days back. nd its showing network/ connection problem or error, or connection time out.. wenever i try 2 open the page it shows "webpage not available". nd now jst 2 check whether the net is working properly or not, i have activated the net pack, still its loading..loading nd loading bt not opening the site..Google page is opening bt after google not even a single pge is opening.. samsung applications are also not opening. it showing network error. google play store is having the same problm.. plz help.

Advertisement

2. I had a question about my mobile account and was called in person by a very helpful guy from Talk Mobile. When he'd finished explaining (it became more a tech issue than a billing one), I thought I would take advantage and ask about this problem since I have experienced it too. Not sure what network you are on, of course.

He said that there was knowledge that there were these messages and there was a "conference call" later today to address it. Probably means Talk Mobile, but anyway, sounds like it is known. He suggested also to remove the sim card, switch it on & off and then put back sim card, sometimes that works. Finally he also offered to send me a new sim in the post as another way of fixing it, though of course that will mean a few other adjustments.

Whatever the result, the guy was damned helpful!