• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

samsung galaxy ace showing network problem.

priya123456

Lurker
Nov 25, 2012
i have bought it few days back. nd its showing network/ connection problem or error, or connection time out.. wenever i try 2 open the page it shows "webpage not available". nd now jst 2 check whether the net is working properly or not, i have activated the net pack, still its loading..loading nd loading bt not opening the site..Google page is opening bt after google not even a single pge is opening.. samsung applications are also not opening. it showing network error. google play store is having the same problm.. plz help.

I had a question about my mobile account and was called in person by a very helpful guy from Talk Mobile. When he'd finished explaining (it became more a tech issue than a billing one), I thought I would take advantage and ask about this problem since I have experienced it too. Not sure what network you are on, of course.

He said that there was knowledge that there were these messages and there was a "conference call" later today to address it. Probably means Talk Mobile, but anyway, sounds like it is known. He suggested also to remove the sim card, switch it on & off and then put back sim card, sometimes that works. Finally he also offered to send me a new sim in the post as another way of fixing it, though of course that will mean a few other adjustments.

Whatever the result, the guy was damned helpful!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones